- Job reference
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- Start date
- Administration & underwriting jobs / IFA jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
The purpose of this role is to become a member of the Client Support team with responsibility for the quality and timely delivery of high-level administrative support for Planners and Paraplanners to ensure great client experience and service.
Duties and responsibilities
Your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparing client documentation.
- Client enquiries.
- Reception and office duties where required.
- Processing client applications and instructions.
- Record keeping.
- Working with the Client Support Team Leader to ensure all Client Support activities adhere to company policies and meet agreed standards and timescales in terms of quality and time.
- Ensure any business obtained is being processed and submitted compliantly and in a timely manner within defined business processes.
- Identify areas for improvement to maximise efficiency and effectively maintain an excellent client experience.
- Working collaboratively and proactively across the team to support and assist colleagues, maintaining effective relationships.
Our client is a financial planning organisation providing financial advice, including specialist advice on tax planning, trusts, Wills and Power of Attorney. They combine the experience and strength of a long-term investment savings business with a fresh approach to financial advice.
What does the successful candidate look like?
- The ability to prioritise and plan own workload and be proactive.
- Effective management and ability to maintain excellent client service and delivery while meeting simultaneous demands.
- Responding flexibly, quickly, and effectively to constantly shifting priorities within a highly pressured environment.
- Maintain effective relationships with colleagues, clients and third parties.
- Being rigorously planned and organised to ensure demanding targets are achieved.
- Proven ability to prioritise work effectively, work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as a track record of successful delivery in a financial planning business.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team to ensure the smooth running the team and company as a whole.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of MS Office Products.
Salary & Benefits:
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary between £25,000 – £28,500
Other benefits include:
- 40 days Annual leave
- 11% pension scheme
- 8x DIS
- 6 month full sick pay
This is a hybrid working role. Meaning that ideally, they would like someone to be able to come into the office two days a week and work from home the rest of the week. Upon starting the role, you will need to be trained so be in the office full time for the first 2-4 weeks before hybrid working commences.
Experience (Essential): At least 12 months financial services experience
Type of role: Full Time, Permanent
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat one our Directors, Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message!