Mortgage Adviser / Mortgage Advisor
- Job reference
- Scotland, All locations, United Kingdom
- Start date
- Mortgage jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
Tenet Financial Services is part of Tenet, one of the largest adviser groups in the UK. Tenet Financial Services are currently recruiting for an Employed Mortgage Advisor. You'll be working from home full time but will need to be located in Scotland
All clients and introductions will be provided.
- £32,500 basic salary
- 17.5% uncapped commission paid quarterly.
- 3% Salary bonus
- Realistic OTE of £70k-80k per annum
- Working hours - 35 hours a week
- 25 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension - 3% Employee, 5% employer initially. Rising to 8% with a length of service within the business.
- PHI, Life Cover and Flexible Benefits package
- Fee-free financial advice, including mortgages and insurance;
- On going training and support towards professional development
Tenet work exclusively with the police and military forces and their families for their financial planning needs. This is where all of your introductions will come from. When provided an introduction they will be pre qualified and in most cases will be affordability checked as well. Once the lead has been qualified it will be handed over to you so that you can contact the client and book them in your own diary. All Advisors are given clients within a radius of 50 miles so if you would like to see clients face to face that is an option for you.
You will not have to find any business or self generate any clients. You can turn the introductions on and off as you please. 95% of business is residential mortgages and 5% buy to let.
You will be provided with full case management. As soon as you submit your application that case will be handed over to your case manager and they will process that business all the way through to completion.