Independent Financial Advisor
- Job reference
- London, London, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- IFA jobs / Investment jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time / Contract
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
We are actively hiring experienced Independent Financial Advisors for a variety of positions both internationally and within the UK. The role and support offered will be based on your experience and career aspirations.
WorldNet Consultants Ltd is a boutique-style recruitment company which has now been established for over 24 years and is recognised as the leading offshore specialists, placing high calibre professionals for the elite Wealth Management Brokers.
Our selective client base includes the UK, Europe, Latin America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Far East, Canada and Australasia with opportunities available in exciting, prestigious cities. (For the purpose of advertising our services this job is posted for London, UK).
Key responsibilities and activities will include:
- Looking after and growing their portfolio of clients.
- Seek and develop new external business opportunities.
Personality requirements and skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualified to Dip Cii level 4 in Financial Planning essential.
- Experience working in a target driven sales environment
- Able to work under pressure to meet specific targets and deadlines.
- Possesses a team ethic and prepared to assist others.
- Well-spoken and confident dealing with a wide range of individuals including clients and other professionals.
- Prepared to learn and invest time to maximize their potential
- Strong communication skills
The candidate should be reasonably experienced in all areas of financial planning covering investments, pensions, protection planning and corporate financial planning, mortgages, equity release.