Investment Manager *Opportunities in Hong Kong, Geneva and Abu Dhabi*
- Job reference
- London, London, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- IFA jobs / Investment jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
£100,000 - £350,000
WorldNet Consultants are actively hiring experienced Investment Managers for a variety of positions internationally. The role and support offered will be based on your experience and career aspirations.
Investment Managers provide investment information and financial advice; works with corporate and individual clients; and maintains knowledge of a wide range of investment and financial products, including trusts, stocks, bonds, and shares.
WorldNet Consultants Ltd is a boutique-style recruitment company which has now been established for over 24 years and is recognised as the leading offshore “specialists”, placing high calibre professionals for the elite Wealth Management Brokers.
Our selective client base includes the UK, Europe, Latin America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Far East, Canada and Australasia with opportunities available in exciting, prestigious cities. (For the purpose of advertising our services this job is posted for London, UK).
Key responsibilities and activities will include:
- Engages in regular research and reading to stay apprised about the state of the UK economy, global financial markets, and general current events
- Maintains current knowledge about financial products available to corporate and individual clients, including bonds, stocks, investments, and trusts
- Works closely with investment analysts to assess financial information and investment opportunities
- Presents investment opportunities and related analysis while pitching proposed course of action in meetings with clients
- Uses complex financial models to project future earning and profit potential and uses this data to inform decisions and proposals
- Makes decisions about financial and investment opportunities on behalf of clients
- Meets with an investment team, including analysts and other managers, to stay up-to-date about market situations and company decisions that may impact one another
- Takes on high levels of responsibility on behalf of financial institutions, corporate clients, investment organisations, and insurance companies
- Develops relationships with clients and expands client network in professional and social settings
Personality requirements and skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualified to Dip Cii level 4 in Financial Planning essential.
- Experience working in a target driven sales environment
- Able to work under pressure to meet specific targets and deadlines.
- Possesses a team ethic and prepared to assist others.
- Well-spoken and confident dealing with a wide range of individuals including clients and other professionals.
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Handle and overcome objections