Wealth Manager *Opportunities in Madrid, Paris and Malta*
- Job reference
- London, London, United Kingdom
- Start date
- IFA jobs / Investment jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time / Contract
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
£100,000 - £450,000
WorldNet Consultants are actively hiring experienced Wealth Managers for a variety of positions internationally. The role and support offered will be based on your experience and career aspirations.
Wealth Executives are geared towards those who wish to deal with high net-worth clients by offering professional advice and services that help guide their wealth as efficiently as possible. Wealth management encompasses a wide range of fields, such as financial planning, investment management, and financial advice on pensions, trusts, inheritances, and tax bands.
WorldNet Consultants Ltd is a boutique-style recruitment company which has now been established for over 24 years and is recognised as the leading offshore “specialists”, placing high calibre professionals with illustrious brokerages.
Our selective client base includes the UK, Europe, Latin America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Far East, Canada and Australasia with opportunities available in exciting, prestigious cities. (For the purpose of advertising our services this job is posted for London, UK).
Key responsibilities and activities will include:
- Looking after and growing their portfolio of clients.
- Seek and develop new external business opportunities.
Personality requirements and skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualified to Dip Cii level 4 in Financial Planning essential.
- Experience working in a target driven sales environment
- Able to work under pressure to meet specific targets and deadlines.
- Possesses a team ethic and prepared to assist others.
- Well-spoken and confident dealing with a wide range of individuals including clients and other professionals.
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Handle and overcome objections
- Prepared to learn and invest time to maximise their potential
The candidate should be reasonably experienced in all areas of financial planning covering investments, pensions, protection planning and corporate financial planning, mortgages, equity release.