- Job reference
- London, London, United Kingdom
- Start date
- Administration & underwriting jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
Antony George Recruitment
Experience (Essential): at least 4 years IFA Administration experience
Qualifications (preferred): CF1 qualified
Reporting to: Client Account Team Manager
- The purpose of the role is to act as a Financial administrator and Client Account Manager within the business and provide pre and post-sales support to the financial advisers and clients alike.
Main duties will include (but not be limited to):
- To provide the highest quality of administration support to both the Financial Advisers and clients, to reduce the administrative burden to the clients.
- To build a strong working relationship with the Advisers in order to provide exceptional administration support in the delivery of their business strategy.
- To build exceptional relationships with the clients.
- To provide consistent, effective communication allowing clients to have confidence that their instructions and requests are understood.
- To drive your own Continual Professional Development by seeking opportunities to upskill in areas that you have gaps in knowledge and work collaboratively with other team members to cross skill.
- The successful candidate for this role will be able to further their Financial Administration career at a very busy award-winning multi-disciplinary financial planning practice.
- You will receive a basic salary of £27,000 to £36,000, pension contribution, holiday allowance, a benefits package and a bonus scheme.
- Working from home and flexible working is an option with this role.
- You will report directly to the Client Account Team Manager whilst offering an excellent service to both the Financial Advisors and Clients.
- Support towards further industry recognised qualifications and professional development will be supported.
- Our client was founded just under 5 years ago, in this short time they have been highly recognised and awarded by their peers more than 10 times.
- Their vision is to be the most highly referred name in financial services.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message!