- Job reference
- London, London, United Kingdom
- Start date
- Administration & underwriting jobs / IFA jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
Antony George Recruitment
Experience (essential): At least 2 years Paraplanning experience
Qualifications (essential): Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning (or Equivalent)
- The successful candidate will receive a minimum basic salary of £40,000 as well as a pension scheme, death in service, 25 days holiday, a bonus paid quarterly and income protection.
- The main aim of your position will be to provide technical and research support to the planners, prepare reports for clients and to assist the Paraplanner Manager and compliance department where required.
- Day to day duties will include preparing suitability reports, conducting product research and fund analysis.
- Our client is a FTSE 100 financial planning organisation providing financial advice, including specialist advice on tax planning, trusts, Wills and Power of Attorney. They combine the experience and strength of a long-term investment savings business with a fresh approach to financial advice.
- Personal and professional development of their people is of the upmost importance within this firm.
- Exciting opportunities such as this one are rare to find and don’t come around very often! If you’re interested or have some questions to ask get in contact!
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors, Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message!