Employed Financial Advisor - Sheffield
- Job reference
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- IFA jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
Job Title: Financial Advisor
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 Per annum
Experience (essential): 3 years’ experience
Qualifications (essential): Dip PFS (or equivalent)
We are looking for an experienced Financial Adviser for a highly regarded independent Financial Advice company;
The Independent Financial Adviser will provide comprehensive financial advice to prospective and a portfolio of 80 existing clients, based on their financial requirements.
As an Independent Financial Adviser, you will be responsible for generating business by networking, responding to incoming enquiries, arranging client meetings, conducting comprehensive fact finds and presenting the most appropriate financial advice for your clients.
• Provide financial planning to prospective and existing clients.
• Compile accurate investment reports that reflect client requirements and meet internal business standards.
• Undertake regular fact-finding, presentations and service review meeting with clients.
• Maintain and ensure client files are kept up to date.
• Identify new business opportunities.
• Follow up on all enquiries in a timely manner.
• Generate a business pipeline to meet your targets.
• Ensure on-going and continuous professional development.
EXPERIENCE and SKILLS
• Diploma Level 4 qualified.
• Proven track record of working as a Financial Adviser.
• The motivation and drive to exceed business targets.
You will receive a generous basic salary with a first year earning of £70,000 per annum and a competitive employer pension contribution. The package will also include PMI, a discretionary bonus scheme and many more employee benefits. You can expect an ongoing training programme tailored to you and your ongoing professional development.
• Our client is an Award Winning, Independent financial planning firm founded over 14 years ago. They have a team of 15 highly skilled individuals. They value their staff and the ideas that they bring to the table to achieve their goals and improve the business for the better. They are always looking for talented individuals to join their team.