- Job reference
- London, London, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- Administration & underwriting jobs / IFA jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
Job Title: Paraplanner
Salary: 50,000 - £55,000
Experience (essential): At least 4 years Paraplanning experience
Qualifications (essential): Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning (or Equivalent)
• The successful candidate for this role will be able to further their Paraplanning career at a very busy award-winning multi-disciplinary financial planning practice.
• You will receive a basic salary of £50,000 to £55,000, pension contribution, holiday allowance, a benefits package and a bonus scheme.
• Working from home and flexible working is an option with this role.
• You will report directly to the operations manager whilst working closely with your hub to offer a superior paraplanning service to the advisors.
• The ideal candidate will have DB experience along with Technical IHT and trust experience also.
• Our client was founded just under 5 years ago, in this short time they have been highly recognised and awarded by their peers more than 10 times.
• Their vision is to be the most highly referred name in financial services.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message!