- Job reference
- Kent, Kent, United Kingdom
- Start date
- Administration & underwriting jobs / IFA jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
Job Title: IFA Administrator
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Experience (essential): At least 3 years' experience working in an IFA role
• The purpose of this role is to support the sales and giving of advice to private clients.
• To provide analysis, monitoring and reporting, as required.
• To provide and be responsible for administering clients’ needs.
• To contribute to the success of the company overall and to adhere to all internal compliance standards, administration procedures.
Your main duties will include but not be limited to:
• The accurate and efficient administration of both paper and system-based records and the accurate maintenance of filing of client records.
• The production of reports and quarterly product/fund research working in conjunction with the administration manager and paraplanner.
• Deal with all client queries including valuations, policy information and transfers and client invoicing and chasing aged debtors.
• To undertake special projects as required.
• Provide full administrative support to the Administration Manager to deal with ongoing and technical queries as and when they arise, working within the achievable deadlines set out.
• Liaising with Directors on a regular basis, to be agreed, to update, maintain and review work in progress and task lists.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Excellent organisation, communication and numeracy skills both written and oral.
• The ability to work accurately under pressure of tight deadlines.
• The ability to prioritise tasks and remain calm under pressure.
• The ability to work from your own initiative
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
• The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of £25,00 - £30,000 with 25 days holiday, a benefits package and support towards further industry recognised qualifications and professional development.
• Our client is a fully Independent Financial Adviser business based in Kent. They are a part of one of the UK’s most experienced Independent Financial Advisory Firms.
• They advise on all aspects of personal financial planning, but most especially Investments, Pensions, income in retirement, estate planning (IHT) and long-term care.
• They have a team of dedicated experienced staff with over 100 years combined industry experience and their people are of the utmost importance to them and play the most integral role in the company.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message!