- Job reference
- Lisbon, Portugal
- Start date
- To be arranged
- Administration & underwriting jobs / IFA jobs / Investment jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
Office Manager / Client Services Officer
Negotiable € basic plus benefits inc bonus, private healthcare, pension
My client is a leading provider of financial advice for expatriate clients living in primarily Southern Europe. In response to the high and growing numbers of existing and potential clients they are looking to expand its already successful team.
This is a multi dimensional role with responsibity for the smooth running and operations of the office on a day to day basis as well as support the sales and servicing process for Sales Partners, Private Client Managers and clients in the Lisbon office.
It is essential that you have worked in an IFA or similar office environment and demonstrate you have managed day to day work flows. You should be able to demonstrate experience of :-
- The smooth running of a busy office environment in an IFA office in the UK or internationally.
- Experience processing business – pensions, investment and life business
- Experience in working with product provider platforms such as Fidelity and Transact
- Preparing documentation for client meetings.
You will need strong communication skills, demonstrate ability to work in a team and have time management and organisational skills.