Pensions Pensions Specialist
- Job reference
- London, London, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- IFA jobs / Other jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time / Contract
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
London / Home based
Negotiable basic + benefits.
My client is a leading provider of financial advice for UK residents and also for expatriate clients living in primarily Southern Europe. In response to the high and growing numbers of existing and potential clients they are looking to expand its already successful team.
As part of the role you will act as the company’s pension specialist assisting, supporting and advising the company’s partners and their clients looking to retire overseas and transfer their pension scheme to a new jurisdiction. You will be working with the sales team, providing analysis and report writing on the suitability of making a transfer, information on any relevant compliance changes and updates with regards to the pension transfer market including occupational pension transfers.
- This role would suit an experienced pensions IFA or paraplanner who is diploma qualified and who has experience in pensions and at retirement solutions.
- Be capable to work both independently and within a team.
- You must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a good understanding of the transfer market and suitably qualified.
The role can be home based but can be in London and may well entail travel to Southern Europe when required albeit not in the current restrictions on travel of course. This is an excellent opportunity to join a long established and renowned financial advisory company as it looks to expand its services throughout southern Europe.