- Job reference
- Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- IFA jobs / Investment jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
Job Title: Financial Advisor
Salary: £25,000 - £50,000
Experience (essential): at least 2 years as a qualified financial advisor.
Qualifications (essential): Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning (or Equivalent)
- This financial planning business are currently a team of 16 and are now looking to bring on a new Advisor.
- They have 6 financial advisors and in the last 2 years the business has grown from 4 million to 135 million FUM.
- They specialise in retirement planning but advise on all areas of financial planning.
- As a Financial Advisor under this firm you will receive a basic salary of £25,000 - £50,000 with no validation and a 10% bonus.
- You will also receive full administration and paraplanning support with your cases.
- They like to utilise the team and very much work together where they can. As a business they’re very social, quarterly incentives are put in place, regular outings and team drinks take place also.
- Our client is a financial planning business offering holistic financial advice to clients nationwide with a wide range of circumstances.
- They were founded just under 5 years ago and are a part of an award-winning network.
- One of the directors of the business describes the working environment as a young, energetic dynamic space in which collaboration throughout the business is key