- Job reference
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- IFA jobs / Investment jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
Job Title: Financial Advisor
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Experience (essential): at least 2 years as a qualified financial advisor.
Qualifications (essential): Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning (or Equivalent)
- The successful candidate will receive a negotiable basic salary in the range of £40,000 - £50,000 with a bonus scheme in place also.
- Admin and paraplanning support is available to assist the financial advisors with their cases.
- A client bank is available with approx. 5- 10 Million FUM bringing in 25-50k ongoing pa, these clients are based in the East Midlands area.
- Founded just under 5 years ago and based in, Lincolnshire, our client are a team of financial advisers specialising in providing advice on pensions, investments, Inheritance Tax planning, wealth and personal protection, and tax planning.
- They have a team of 6 financial planners and 26 mortgage advisors.