- Job reference
- Witney, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- Administration & underwriting jobs / IFA jobs / Investment jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
Job Title: Senior Paraplanner
Salary: £43,000 - £45,000
Experience (essential): at least 3 years Paraplanning experience
Qualifications (essential): Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning (or Equivalent)
- This role requires you to provide leadership for the team and mentor junior members of the team but also to undertake all the duties of a Paraplanner.
- The main purpose of this role is to act as a focal point for technical enquiries from Advisers and the Paraplanning team and to produce compliant reports and documentation for clients to support the recommendations made by their Adviser.
- The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of £43,000 to £45,000 along with an annual bonus and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (27 days after 5 years’ service).
- Along with the above you will also receive an extensive company benefits package including PMI, Dental cover and Life assurance.
- All development and training will be fully funded by the company, with a day off for study leave and a day off for the exam. A bonus will also be given for passing exams.
- Founded almost 40 years ago this award-winning organisation is dedicated to listening, understanding and guiding their clients ensuring they each meet their financial goals and objectives.
- They believe their staff are the driving force within their business and very much at the heart of everything they do.
- Their aim is to create and promote a positive working environment within which each individual feels they make a valuable contribution and knows how their success will be measured.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors, Lewis Byford/Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message!