- Job reference
- Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- IFA jobs / Investment jobs / Legal Service Jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
Job Title: Paraplanner Manager
Experience (essential): Atleast 4 years as a Paraplanner
Qualifications (essential): Minimum level 4 qualified in financial planning
- Our client is looking for a competent successful paraplanner to join their team and become their ‘Paraplanner Team Leader’.
- The purpose of this role is to lead, develop and manage the paraplanning team members and client support team leader under guidance from the regional director.
- You will also be providing ongoing support, data analysis and reports to Financial Planners.
- The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of £55,000 along with a benefits package that includes but not limited to; PHI, Death in service, a competitive pension scheme and ongoing support towards professional development and exams.
- The ideal candidate will possess high quality communication and influencing skills, have the ability to demonstrate and deliver situational leadership, and strive for consistency in self and others and demonstrate a willingness to follow all company and regulatory processes and procedures.
- Our client is a high-quality financial planning organisation providing financial advice, including specialist advice on tax planning, trusts, Wills and Power of Attorney. They combine the experience and strength of a long-term investment savings business with a fresh approach to financial advice.
- Exciting opportunities such as this one are rare to find and don’t come around very often! If you’re interested or have some questions to ask, get in contact!
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors, Lewis Byford/Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message!