- Job reference
- Bracknell, Berkshire, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- Administration & underwriting jobs / IFA jobs / Investment jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
Job Title: Paraplanner
Salary: £35,000 - £41,000
Experience (essential): At least 2 years’ as a Paraplanner
- Our client is looking for a competent paraplanner to join their team in Berkshire. The overall purpose of this role will be to prepare written advice and provide technical services to the team of Financial Planners
- You will ensure that the preparation of advice for clients is delivered efficiently and of a high standard.
- You will be an important part of the team and assist with the achievement of business targets.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, they will have an eye for detail and have strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Our client is an award-winning financial planning company with more than 180 years within the industry.
- They have over 50 offices throughout UK and more than 300 Financial Planners and Investment managers.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors, Lewis Byford/Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message!