- Job reference
- Surrey, Surrey, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- Administration & underwriting jobs / IFA jobs / Investment jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
Job Title: Financial Administrator
Salary: £23,000 - £30,000
Experience (essential): Previous experience in an IFA environment working with investment platforms.
- Day to day you will provide administrative support to the Financial Advisers and Paraplanners.
- Some of your duties will consist of (but not be limited to); maintaining up to date client records and data using the back office database and document management system, obtain plan information from providers, process and track new business applications, prepare and issue letters of authority, prepare invoices, liaise with clients and providers and operate within the compliance and corporate standards of the business.
- The successful candidate will receive a salary of £23,000 - £30,000 and 25-days holiday.
- Other benefits include a death in service scheme, income protection scheme and a cash plan health benefits scheme.
- Professional development and training will be supported fulfilling your long-term goals.
- Free parking is available at the office location.
- Our client is a well-established, Independent, Wealth Management and Financial Planning business founded almost 20 years ago.
- They work in a consistent client-centric way to ensure that their customers have the best stress-free experience.
- The team consists of over 30 highly qualified and experienced individuals.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors, Lewis Byford/Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message!