Independent Financial Advisor - London
- Job reference
- London, London, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- IFA jobs / Investment jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
Job Title: Self Employed Independent Financial Adviser
Our client is a well-respected leading national independent financial adviser firm actively seeking experienced candidates to join their nationwide team of authorised financial advisors, with a view to expanding their reach throughout the United Kingdom. With £2.5bn FUM and influence with 238 advisers nationwide providing independent financial advice they pride themselves on the fact their advisers can use any product, any provider. They recognise however, that most of the business written is mainstream and therefore their IT and Compliance systems provide a streamlined, cost and time effective basis to operate.They provide the essential systems, support and industry-expertise to allow their advisers to improve their client outcomes in a post-RDR, FAMR and MiFID 2 world.
What makes this proposition stand out is our clients streamlined back office system with focused fact finds and pre-populated suitability reports, reducing administration time considerably. Their in-house paraplanners are available to use and free up your time to concentrate on adding value to your clients and writing new business.
- Transition team supporting you with onboarding of clients from the get go
- Smart phone (app) technology to record client meeting notes that is integrated with the back office system
- Focused fact finds and pre-populated suitability reports
- In-house Paraplanning service
- Full back office support with built-in research tools and cutting edge CRM technology
- You own all of your clients
- Pre-approved fund list of 250 funds
- Access to whole of market/independent products and providers
- Market leading platform terms
- Regular regional meetings and CPD events
- Exit strategy/PBO (practice buyout options)
- PI insurance covered with NO EXCESS to pay on upheld claims
- Market leading retention rates (up to 90%)
- No monthly fees
- Full functioning website provided to help market your business
- Access to quarterly newsletters to develop and keep in contact with your clients and prospects
- Access to compliance approved marketing material
- To move this forward we can arrange an initial telephone interview with our client, and prior to this give you a call to answer any initial questions you may have. We can also help you with ideas in order to develop your own client bank, bring funds under management for pension and investment business, build your professional connections and introducers.
Get in contact today for a confidential conversation today with either Lewis Byford or Lee Old on 01268 669313.