Financial Planner - Chelmsford
- Job reference
- Chelmsford, Essex, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- IFA jobs / Investment jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
Job Title: Financial Advisor
Salary: £30,000 - £100,000
Experience (essential): At least 5 years advising experience
Qualifications (essential): Level 4 Diploma Qualified (or equivalent)
- They have 20 million Funds under Management
- You will be provided with a basic salary of £30,000 - £100,000 (this is dependent on the adviser and their experience), you will also have a bonus scheme in place, pension contribution, death in service, paid holiday and the opportunity to have shares or even directorship within the business.
- Admin support is provided.
- Our client is a well-established IFA practice within the heart of Chelmsford founded 10 years ago. The founding partner of the practice has been advising clients for over 30 years.
- They are now looking to expand their team after recently purchasing a HNW client bank of 20 million funds under management.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors, Lewis Byford/Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message!