- Job reference
- Horsham, West Sussex, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- Compliance jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
To £60000 + benefits
My client is a fast growing financial services company and they are looking for an experienced and qualified compliance specialist. Reporting to senior compliance Director you will be responsible for the CF10 oversight and deputising for the MLRO.
Key responsibilities also include:-
- Assist the line manager / Compliance Director in administering an effective scheme of control & monitoring across the business
- Design and implement business processes
- Manage risk within the business through identification and establishment of new controls
- Keep up-to-date with regulatory and industry developments
You will need to be
- Level 4 Diploma qualified
- Experienced of working in a regulated business and have platform experience.
- Highly knowledgeable of FCA rules and their interpretation/application
- Able to train and motivate others
- Able to manage and co-ordinate a team
- Highly developed in analytical, observational and communication skills.