Employed Independent Financial Advisor - Worcester
- Job reference
- Worcester, Worcestershire, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- IFA jobs / Investment jobs / Retirement jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
Job Title: Employed Independent Financial Advisor
Salary: £35,000 - £75,000
Experience (essential): At least 2 years advising experience
Qualifications (essential): Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning (or Equivalent)
- As an Independent Financial Advisor under this firm you will receive a basic salary of £35,000 - £75,0000 along with a benefits package including a monthly car allowance, laptop, mobile phone, death in service, share options within the business and more.
- You will have access to efficient administrative, investment and technical support.
- An active client bank available to service from retiring Advisors.
- Have the opportunity to take part in an excellent in-house training programme with support towards professional qualifications and development.
- Our Client was funded over 25 years ago and have grown to be one of the UK’s largest IFA’s due to their pioneering approach.
- With over 200 advisers across the length and breadth of the UK and 12 offices nationwide they’re always looking for new people to join them in their on-going journey in order to strengthen their team and make a real difference.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors, Lewis Byford/Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message!