- Job reference
- Central London, London, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- Administration & underwriting jobs / IFA jobs / Investment jobs / Other jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
£35000 + bonus and benefits
My client is a successful financial planning and tax consultancy with an established operation in the UK. They are looking to strengthen the team with an experienced IFA administrator looking to train as a paraplanner and progress with the CII exams with an aim of gaining the Diploma in financial planning.
Key responsibilities will include
- Preparation of Financial Planning, Investment and Tax planning reports.
- Writing of new templates and paragraphs and keeping up to date with changing legislation.
- Liaising with Product Providers and help maintain up to date information on available investment products.
- Providing support in resolving technical queries.
- Assisting with regular portfolio reviews/asset allocation reviews.
- Assisting / dealing with ad-hoc projects as and when required.
- Supporting the sales process and customer service.
Support will be provided with your exams.