- Job reference
- Horsham, West Sussex, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- Compliance jobs / Other jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
West Sussex based
£45,000 - £55,000 + a range of benefits inc pension
My client is a new company set up to develop a personal pension proposition and this role will be pivotal to its success. The Compliance Manager will quality assure the technology and process implementation, providing technical, compliance and legislative oversight and support to management and operations teams.
You will take responsibility for all HMRC liaison, ensure processes implemented adhere to regulatory and business requirements, provide pensions technical support to the operations team, lead regulatory research and forecasting as well as reporting to regulators.
You will be the subject matter expert on pension products, regulation and legislation and have.
- Excellent technical knowledge, both DB and DC schemes, with experience in a pensions specialist, governance or compliance
- Up to date Pension legislation knowledge and a strong understanding of applicable HMRC, FCA and TPR regulations including their interpretation and
- Experience in regulated financial services, including exposure to Platform
- Excellent knowledge of DWP regulations with regards to workplace
- Degree or Level 4 CII
- CF1 and CF2 or
My client is an award winning operation and have an innovative and progressive approach to the financial services industry.