Mortgage Adviser (Self-employed)
- Job reference
- Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- Mortgage jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- £To be agreed
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
If you're an experienced mortgage adviser with a proven track record who is looking for more flexibility, better support, and the opportunity to take control of their own success, then this could be the opportunity for you!
We will help you take the next step to becoming self-employed, gaining a healthy work / life balance and having the flexibility that working from home brings. You will be able to gain the true rewards from your hard work by receiving market leading commission and fantastic back office support as well as a whole host of other great perks.
You would be working with a trusted and well established mortgage brokerage who does all the hard work for you, leaving you to do what you do best and provide great mortgage services to your clients.
By partnering with us, you take control of your own business, whilst benefiting from our support and guidance. We are also able to provide mortgage and equity release clients from our existing in-house marketing sources and professional introducers, to those advisers who feel they can accommodate these within their own ongoing business levels.
We will provide:
- Freedom to run your own business while still feeling part of a team with access to head office facilities, social events, and monthly incentives
- Full sourcing and client management software
- Access to exclusive products and criteria
- Enhanced procuration fees
- Full compliance training and support
- Transparent market-leading commission
- Opportunity to diversify into the growing Equity Release market with full training provided
Personality requirements and skills
If you have the following then we want to hear from you now for an informal chat about your career:
- CeMAP or equivalent mortgage / equity release qualification
- At least 1 years' experience in the mortgage market
- Ability to work from home