- Job reference
- Malta, Malta
- Start date
- To be arranged
- Administration & underwriting jobs / Other jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
To €25,000 + bonus, 25 days annual leave, and employee benefits.
My client is a specialist in the provision of personal financial advice for expatriate clients living in primarily Southern Europe. In response to the high and growing numbers of existing and potential clients they are looking to expand its already successful team.
You will be tasked to provide a professional service to both new and existing clients. You must be able to operate as part of a team, be experienced in diary management have confidence in your ability to prioritise and be organised with your approach to using an office management system.
Your role will be to provide full support to the advisers which include the submission and processing of new business, providing an ongoing service to clients; obtaining illustrations, preparing paperwork for client meetings and ensuring that all information is available for appointments, as well as maintaining the back office system, dealing with client queries and producing annual reviews.
Experience of an IFA software package such as Avelo / IRESS would be useful.
- Although not essential, this role would ideally suit an experienced pension’s administrator with international pension scheme experience. They would also look at someone without experience but a related degree.
- Might currently be in a similar position within a pensions product provider or an overseas trust company specialising in QROPS, QNUPS and international pensions
- Be a driven and motivated individual.
- Be capable to work both independently and within a team.
- You must have good written and verbal communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a long established and renowned financial advisory company as it looks to expand its services throughout southern Europe.
Personality requirements and skills
Ideally must reside in Malta...