- Job reference
- Horsham, West Sussex, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- Administration & underwriting jobs / IFA jobs / Other jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
£26000 to £28000 + benefits
A new role dealing within a growing financial services company dealing with all aspects of the marketing mix. You will be expected to build relationships with business representatives and the wider group providing first class marketing expertise .
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- Making a proactive contribution to the development of the marketing plans and take ownership.
- Idea generation, creation and delivery of marketing materials to support the activities of the assigned businesses. This includes branded emails, brochures, fact sheets, newsletters, articles, advertising, presentations, videos, webcasts, social media.
- Implementing a creative approach with a strong client focus.
- Planning and executing events which include client conferences, seminars and workshops, third party events and corporate hospitality.
- Capturing and analysing of all activities to identifying learnings that drive continuous improvement.
This is a broad role covering all aspects of multi-channel marketing and communications.
- Educated to degreelevel
- 2-3 years experience in marketing or a closely related discipline
- Experience in copy writing different types of highly engaging content
- Knowledge of websites, SEO, and Google analytics
- Knowledge of email campaigns and platforms such asMail Chimp
- Knowledge of social media platforms, campaigns and analytics
- Experience of using video as a communication tool