- Job reference
- Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- Mortgage jobs / Protection jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- £To be agreed
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
Are you an experienced mortgage and protection adviser, highly motivated and looking to take your next career step?
We are a successful, fast growing whole of market mortgage and protection specialist, with access to the UK’s leading mortgage lenders, looking to recruit throughout the UK for entrepreneurial advisers who want to take advantage of our brand, marketing and support. You will retain the benefits and freedom of being a self-employed adviser with the backing of a strong team ethos from both your Mortgage Experience colleagues and the management.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a self-employed mortgage and protection specialist to join our expanding nationwide team of field based advisers. With a wealth of industry experience, the team at Mortgage Experience can guide and support you and your business to increased levels of growth year on year. We also own one of the largest Equity Release companies in the UK. By being part of our group you will be given the opportunity to enter into this booming market. As someone who wants to build their business, having such a financially rewarding service to add to your business is an exciting prospect. This is completely optional, you can decide what is best for your business.
Reasons to join us
- Freedom to run your own business, while still feeling part of a team with access to social events and monthly incentives
- Full Marketing & Advertising support
- Access to exclusive Products & Criteria
- Enhanced Procuration fee’s
- Full Compliance training & support
- Earn More!! Transparent Market Leading Commission Splits
- Full sourcing software
- Learning Academy for ongoing CPD and advice development
- Opportunity to diversify into the lucrative Equity Release market
Running your own business with our support will allow you to set your goals high. We offer market leading commission splits to allow you to achieve your uncapped financial goals.
Personality requirements and skills
Qualifications and Experience
You’ll need to have CeMAP or an equivalent qualification and a desire to ensure the customer receives the best outcome possible.