Equity Release Adviser
- Job reference
- Cambridgeshire, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- IFA jobs / Mortgage jobs / Retirement jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- £To be agreed
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
Our award-winning national business is currently recruiting for an equity release adviser in the Norfolk territory.
After induction and training, you will benefit from accompanied client visits to ensure you hit the ground running.
From then, we'll provide you with eligible, qualified client appointments generated from our national marketing campaigns with an annual marketing budget of £2m+.
Benefit from a self-employed contract but with support and appointments from an award-winning equity release specialist.
Our team in Plymouth, UK take warm, inbound enquiries from national advertising campaigns on TV, newspapers, digital and referral partners. They then discuss with the customer their interest and eligibility before booking you in to see them face-to-face.
We also provide marketing materials, stationery packs, brochures and introducer packs to support you in generating your own lead.
When you join the Responsible Life team as an equity release specialist, you will benefit from:
- Compliance Support
- Our sophisticated Customer Relationship Management system.
- Massively enhanced commissions ensuring you earn more for the same case and compete on interest rates and offers.
- Business cards, letterheads, e-mail address & signatures.
- No regulatory fees or minimum charges for you whatsoever.
- An industry brand-name with monthly positive press and column inches in the national press, BBC and trade publications.
- Use of our state-of-the-art, comprehensive fact-find and suitability letter program where your suitability letters will write themselves.
- Client Appointments put into your diary for you.
- Utilise our referral partner relationships with the major mortgage networks and clubs to grow your network of introducers
- Referrals from brand name partners with magazines and national newspapers
If you have CeMAP and CeRER qualifications and think you have what it takes to join our team, then apply through Indeed or visit http://www.responsiblelife.co.uk/careers
Sophisticated & proprietary advice tools, saving you hours on each case
Personality requirements and skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- CeMAP and CeRER or equivalent
- Self-motivator and able to work in a team and on your own
- Good communicator & listener
- Unblemished compliance record
- CAS status achieved
- Empathetic approach
- Puts the customer first
- Consultative selling skills
Excellent remuneration package with OTE £50,000+