Financial Planning Adviser
- Job reference
- Upper Chute, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
- Start date
- IFA jobs / Investment jobs / Retirement jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
Exciting opportunities in Financial Services across the UK
We pride ourselves on providing the best quality advice and recommendations for our national base of clients and as such, are constantly on the lookout for the top professionals in this industry to work with us. Our client base is constantly growing. In order to keep up with this expansion, Charles Derby requires a number of new advisers to continue our plans.
If you’re ready to build a career in a dynamic organisation then Charles Derby is the company for you. With our tried and tested business generation models, we offer you a superior professional foundation to build your career on, with challenging training and career development programmes on a multiple product basis. In return we offer you the opportunity to earn an extremely lucrative package, have extensive autonomy within your role and the job satisfaction that comes with a career that allows you to genuinely help members of the public on a daily basis.
Charles Derby have one of the best performing models in the industry
With unparalleled appointment generation for our advisers and extensive para-planning support we allow our advisers to focus on the aspect of the job they do best. Building and maintaining relationships with our clients.
- Largest AR within the Intrinsic network, with over 400 advisers across the UK.
- Charles Derby has produced top performing adviser within the Intrinsic Network which consists of more than 100 practices and over 3500 advisers!
- Charles Derby is a very successful financial advisory practice that are currently undergoing extensive sustainable growth.
- Currently we have opportunities for home and office based qualified and experienced Mortgage & Protection Consultants and Full Financial Planners across the UK.
Charles Derby Mission Statement
- To genuinely help as many members of the public as possible to be more financially stable and achieve their financial goals by working ethically and increasing access to the UK’s population
- To increase profit year on year through sustainable growth, giving sound advice, maintaining relationships with clients and working consistently and efficiently
- To give our advisers autonomy, support, extensive earning potential and excellent job satisfaction
- To be the “People’s Practice” giving financial advice to those that need it most
Personality requirements and skills
Degree qualified or equivalent. Extremely driven and motivated. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proficient in IT. Excellent work ethic. Desire to build a career. Holding a full UK license is a benefit but not essential.
“The level of support you receive, not only from management, but your peers here at Charles Derby is phenomenal. Everyone is truly pulling in the same direction with a common goal – to be successful. After spending the majority of my career in Bancassurance, it’s great to be part of a fast paced, innovative company that quickly adapts to change and thinks outside the box. Whilst leaving my employed role for self-employment was one of the most daunting acts I have done, 18 months in, my single, only regret is that I didn’t make this change several years earlier.” - Claire-Anne Lytton, Financial Adviser
“I joined Charles Derby in October 2012 having experienced a lifetime in Bank Assurance and was somewhat apprehensive about the change to self employed. I needn’t have worried as I found Charles Derby to be excellent in helping me adjust and completely open and honest about the business. I’ve found them to be very professional in everything and offer as much support as you could wish for. Having made the change to self employed I wish I had done it earlier and now enjoy greater flexibility and can see the earnings potential. As you would expect, it has been a huge learning curve but I’ve benefited enormously from having a larger product range together with a common sense approach to writing business. I certainly would have no hesitation in recommending a career with Charles Derby.” - Martin Elander, Financial Adviser