- Job reference
- Grantham, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- Mortgage jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- £To be agreed
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
Do you have a minimum of two years mortgage advice experience, dealing with mainstream and non high street lenders, and are you CeMap qualified? If so, we are looking for a Mortgage Broker to join our Reach Financial Services team.
Reach are a specialist Financial Services Company, assisting with mortgages, re-mortgages and equity release. We also assist with insurances and secured loans.
We will offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Very generous uncapped bonus structure
- Full and specialist lender panel
- Leads provided
- In house compliance support
- Full support and training
You must be:
- Methodical and reliable with attention to detail
- Confident with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to engage with others and be a team player.
- Keen for new experiences, responsibilities and accountability.
- Mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with mortgage and insurance providers.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Establish and convert leads from alternative sources, internal and external, into sales of mortgages and or protection to meet targets as set by management in a compliant manner.
- To carry-out pre filtering, fact finding and recommendations with clients to assess suitability and ultimately convert to leads to sales.
- Maintain excellent customer service and engagement standards.
- Work effectively on your own and within a team environment to maintain a positive approach to the business requirements.
The principle responsibilities include:
- Pre assess and filter leads into your own qualified fact find appointments
- Liaise with clients via e-mail, telephone and letter to maximise business opportunities.
- Have a good understanding of the mortgage market, including products that fit the niche areas of lending, adverse credit, self-employed, buy to let etc.
- Offer clients products provided by Reach Financial Services whilst maintaining high standards of customer service.
- Advise on complementary products available within the Reach Financial Services product offering to protect a homeowner solution.
- Must have the ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Work to ensure consistent delivery of excellent customer service and achievement of department and individual objectives and sales targets.
- Provide support to team members when required in order to ensure consistent levels of customer service and best practice is maintained.
- Updating the case management system and ensuring its accuracy.
- Be aware of and follow compliance procedures and processes.
- Manage any complaints properly and efficiently within 24 hours, if you are unable to do so, pass to the manager.
- Maintain relationships with clients, fellow work colleagues and managers.
- Maintain relationships, on a basic level, with product providers and other professional bodies.
- Take all reasonable steps to determine the needs of external and internal customers and provide an accurate and prompt service to satisfy their needs
- Communicate to appropriate people on matters outside the jobholder’s immediate area of responsibility
Reach Financial Services Ltd are part of Totemic 2014 Holdings Ltd.
Totemic 2014 Holdings Ltd offer a significant amount of benefits. Our location in Grantham, Lincolnshire is very central in between locations including London, Peterborough, Stamford, Newark, Doncaster, Leeds.
Our offices are a 10 minute walk away from the town centre including the bus station and train station. The commute from London is only 1 hour and 10 minutes. We have free onsite car parking. We are a friendly, welcoming team, who have a casual approach. We remain professional at all times, however there is no uniform provided making us feel like us, when delivering a service.
We have free fruit and refreshments, a pension scheme, childcare vouchers, local discounts, reflexology and massage treatments and many other benefits that take care of you.