- Job reference
- Horsham, West Sussex, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- Investment jobs / Mortgage jobs / Protection jobs / Retirement jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
C£31,000 to C£38,000 dependent upon experience plus pension plus benefits
My client is a well-established and successful IFA specialising in investments and pensions as well as mortgages and protection. This role is in response to expansion and as a paraplanner you will be expected to:
- Ensure that the serviced received by consultants is in-line with the clients and the investment proposition.
- Provide technical and product support to the consultants throughout the sales process and when required, you will also provide assistance to the compliance department.
- Assist with technical and product queries when required.
In order to fulfil the above it is expected that you will liaise with members of the team and also senior management, reporting regularly to the National Administration Manager. You will be required to make a thorough initial assessment on each case received, followed up with research on suitable products based on the client’s circumstances and requirements. To ensure that every piece of research is easily accessible, you will oversee record keeping of the locations of letters of authority and research requests.
The role requires an individual who has good interpersonal and communicative skills with willingness to work independently in a demanding environment.
Experience of Paraplanning is essential. Ideally, you will also have a Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or the aim to achieve this qualification soon.