- Job reference
- Horsham, West Sussex, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- Other jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
£55,000 - £70,000 + a range of benefits inc pension
My client is a rapidly expanding company, providing high powered software to the Financial Services Industry.
They are seeking a Development Manager to ensure that development teams are working efficiently and effectively and lead the expansion and professional developments of the teams.
General Responsibilities include:
- Line management of the company’s development team leads;
- Lead recruitment and induction of new developers;
- Train development team in new and current technologies;
- Administration of software tools and licences;
- Managing resource to meet the pipeline of product requirements.
The ideal candidate will have experience in interviewing and line managing developers and in software such as Agile Scrum. It is preferable that you have Financial Services Industry experience.
The company offer a superb centralised investment proposition with award winning platform, secure client web portal, cutting edge technology and numerous industry awards.