Financial Adviser (HNW)
- Job reference
- Exeter, Devon, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- IFA jobs / Investment jobs / Protection jobs / Retirement jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
This is a first class opportunity to join one of the top 20 Financial Advisory companies in the UK.
My client is the 4th largest Building Society in the UK with over 850,000 customers. The company specialises in Wealth Management and IHT and its success has been built upon maintaining client relationships. Its core values are those of Mutuality and they are committed to making the company a great place to work. Not surprisingly they are recognised as one of the top 100 Employers within Financial Services in the UK.
A rare opportunity has arisen and they are looking for an individual with the right qualities to join their team. You should be
- Level 4 Diploma qualified
- Held CAS at some time in the last 3 years even though you might not hold it at present.
- You should have a minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Financial Adviser
- Have significant experience of advising on lump sum investments.
- Demonstrate a consistently successful track record in sales.
The role is to cover the Exeter branch with an existing portfolio of HNW clients and the full support of a centrally based team which will generate leads from you from quality sources. Strong communication and customer service skills are of the utmost importance.
- Salary £44k to £60K OTE
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Life Cover
- 25 days’ holiday, plus one day for each year you’re with us, up to a maximum of 30 days (pro rata when working on a reduced hour’s basis)
- A range of preferential employee savings & insurance products
- Paid course fees to study for a professional qualification (where relevant to the role)
- Opportunity to join Simply Health Cash Plan – offering twenty annual benefits including dental care, optical care and physiotherapy
- Online employee benefits scheme offering discounts with hundreds of high street and online retailers
Personality requirements and skills
- Ability to deal with High Net Worth Clients
- Building perminent relationships
- Holistic financial planning