- Job reference
- London, London, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- Administration & underwriting jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
Likely C£25,000 dependent upon experience + benefits
My client is a successful financial planning and tax consultancy with a very successful and established operation in the UK and Europe.
This is a role based in the company’s London office and you will be responsible for providing a professional and efficient service to support the Office Manager by carrying out general administrative support / front of house duties. Key duties include amongst others:
- The first point of contact for any visitors, you will also answer incoming calls and directing them to the right department/person;
- Booking meeting rooms and maintain meeting room diary.
- Organising AML documents
- Occasional help of organising and co-ordinating Company shows
- Liaising with clients over the telephone and in person.
- Support for the Chairman and Chief executive
It is essential that you possess a high level of proficiency of all available IT packages, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint. You will also need to have good organization and time management skills, be professional, and have excellent client and interpersonal skills.