Independent Financial Adviser
- Job reference
- Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- IFA jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
Employed IFA’s required to service Doctors and Consultants with pre-qualified appointments booked in your diary!
Our client company has been entrusted with providing independent financial advice to their clients for over 40 years; now backed by one of Europe’s largest personal finance groups, they are in an excellent position for the long term. This firm has been appraised with numerous awards including Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for 2015 and Investment Adviser of the year from Professional Adviser.
Clients and business opportunities
They have been endorsed by the trade union and professional body for Doctors in the UK for over 10 years and provided financial advice to over 11,000 of their members. With over 170,000 members part of the body, they have a variety of business development tools you can use to access the substantial number of Doctors and Consultants within your region to discuss their financial planning needs with a view to providing holistic advice. Tools include: regional and local seminars to discuss key topics; working with Business Development Consultants to open doors to potential clients; direct marketing and introducer relationships with specialist accountants. Interested members from marketing/seminar initiatives will be contacted by their central team who will book an appointment in your diary within the local area.
Support provided from local administrators and their central team in Manchester, in order for you to spend more time with your clients. Upon reaching a set milestone, you will then receive dedicated 1:1 paraplanning support. Use of your regional office will be available for a hot desk facility. You will have to ability to block time out of your diary to complete admin / reports with most business undertaken during office hours. This business prides themselves on their hands-on approach to training and development support which yields a high staff retention rate plus a substantial number of their Senior staff started in the company within Junior roles.
Requirements to be considered
You should be Level 4 Diploma qualified in Financial Advice with a proven track record in advice and have a dynamic approach. Plus, you should have experience of providing first class financial planning to HNW clients.
- Salary of £35,000 - £50,000 pa including benefits include: 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), comprehensive range of flexible benefits, company pension scheme, attractive incentive sales rewards
- Average Adviser earnings is £75,000 - £90,000 with many earning in 6 figures
- Option to transition to a self-employed ("variable”) contract at any time to enhance your earning opportunity
- All clients supplied to work with Doctors and Consultants (with pre-qualified meetings booked in your diary)
- Annual sales conference with invitations for top performers, best new starters and most improved Advisers
- They are proud of their success in understanding their staff and providing first class initial training and ongoing development support!
- Average tenure of their Independent Financial Advisers is over 10 years
- Internal practice buyout scheme is available for exiting Advisers or Advisers looking to segment their clients and sell their lower tier
- Colchester / Essex
- Lancaster / Preston / South Lakes
- Manchester (x2)
- Milton Keynes & Northampton
- Norfolk & Suffolk
- North Wales & Chester
- St Albans / Luton / Stevenage
Contact us: Call us now on 0208 0044 154 to further discuss this position, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and details to receive a call from one of our regional recruitment consultants. Alternatively, press the ‘Apply Now’.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.