Key Account Manager
- Job reference
- Staines-upon-thames, Middlesex, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- Mortgage jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- £To be agreed
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the regional relationships with key intermediary accounts, maximising activity to achieve set targets, developing sales and relationship opportunities and measuring performance and quality.
Major Activities and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage highly effective relationships with key intermediary firms.
- Seek new opportunities for partnership with key intermediaries.
- Deliver the strategic objectives for each relationship as agreed with the Regional Sales Manager.
- Identify and maximise opportunities to strengthen relationships and performance measures.
- Ensure targets and mix of business is met against company targets.
- Achieve KPI’s across a range of quality and quantity measures.
- To ensure all intermediary relationships are kept fully informed about our criteria, product ranges, services and changes to terms and conditions.
- Work effectively with all colleagues, facilitating sharing of best practice to maximise results.
- Build internal stakeholder relationships to ensure effective external delivery of product, marketing, quality and service strategies.
- Maintain and develop close working relationships with all functions within Vida Homeloans
- Represent Vida Homeloans at key account roadshows, seminars and other events as required.
- Utilise internal and external data to drive performance and identify opportunities.
- Satisfy Vida Homeloans internal and external auditors in all matters of operational competence and risk.
- Manage expenditure across all areas, remaining within allocated budgets.
- Ensure compliance with all legislative and regulatory requirements by ensuring that operational policies and procedures are understood and consistently followed.
- Maintain the highest standard of integrity in all business relationships.
Skills and Experience Required (or desired):
- Significant account management experience within the financial services sector with a proven track record of high performance delivery.
- Relevant market experience with exposure to sales and marketing disciplines and account management skills.
- Strong influencing and communication skills in addition to being an accomplished and effective relationship builder.
- Highly organised self-starter that can work both on your own and as part of a team.
- Educated to degree level and being CeMAP qualified would be desirable, but not essential.
Why join us?
If you’re someone who wants to work for a new, fast-growing business that wants to change the face of the UK mortgage market Vida Homeloans is the right place for you