Mortgage Sales Manager
- Job reference
- Bracknell, Berkshire, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- Mortgage jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
Are you an experienced Mortgage Sales Manager looking for a formidable opportunity within one of the country’s leading independent Estate Agents to sales manage mortgage and protection performance and drive an ambitious growth strategy?
Our client company is a well-established mortgage brokerage that is an Appointed Representative of one of the UK’s leading mortgage networks which has been recognised with over 50 awards in the last 5 years. They provide Mortgage and Protection advice for customers of a leading independent estate agency with over 50 branches across the South.
Roles and responsibilities
As Area Mortgage Sales Manager, you will provide training, coaching and hands-on sales management of an area team of up to 15 Mortgage Advisers based in estate agency branches. You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the branches are meeting their KPI’s for quantity and quality of leads to their Mortgage Advisers
- Providing coaching and training to Mortgage Advisers to ensure they are seeing enough potential clients and following sales processes correctly to maximise sales opportunities
- Assist with business planning and accountability for P&L
You will help to grow your team of Advisers and up to a span of control of circa 15.
Requirements to be considered
This is an ideal proposition for an experienced Mortgage Sales Manager within estate agency, looking to join a busy brokerage with confident growth plans.
- Salary in the region of £40,000 - £50,000 plus bonuses measured by growth of team, revenue and profit whilst meeting quality and compliance standards
- OTE of £80,000+
- Reporting to the Financial Services Director to continue growing the business
- Part of a leading independent, estate agency group
- Ambitious growth plans that you will play a key part in making happen
- You will need to undertake management meetings in their head office in Bracknell plus regularly undertake meetings with your team of Advisers in their estate agency branches
M4 / M40 Corridor
Contact us: Call us now on 0208 0044 154 to further discuss this position, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and details to receive a call from one of our regional recruitment consultants. Alternatively, press the ‘Apply Now’.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.