Mortgage Case Manager
- Job reference
- Hornchurch, Essex, United Kingdom
- Start date
- Administration & underwriting jobs / Mortgage jobs / Other jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
A talented and enthusiastic Mortgage Case Manager is required to provide administrative support to an award winning, forward thinking mortgage company. The company specialises in providing a range of retail customer mortgages as well as ‘business to business’ solutions through a network of over 100 Appointed Representatives across the UK. The business also provides placement and packaging services to other mortgage advisers keen to benefit from their enhanced knowledge in the specialist lending areas of BTL, Commercial and Bridging Loans.
- Manage all aspects of mortgage administration from initial ‘decision in principle’ to mortgage completion including keying mortgage applications, chasing lenders and third parties, completing diligence checks and reviewing and processing documents.
- Update and liaise with clients and advisers as their mortgage applications progress
- Administer and progress mortgage applications efficiently and with attention to detail.
- Invest time in building knowledge of lenders and processes to assist with the company’s values of delivering excellent customer service
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mortgage Administrator to join a flourishing, friendly, and progressive company that can offer true career development opportunities to the successful candidate.
In addition to a competetive salary, you will benefit from the company bonus scheme, company pension and other reward incentives.
Personality requirements and skills
As Mortgage Case Manager you will work closely with both internal and external brokers and play an important role in the mortgage process to help customers make their property ambitions reality.
To be successful in securing this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- You are organised and apply a structured approach to administrative processes.
- You enjoy and are committed to delivering great customer service and working as part of a team.
- You are highly proficient in using a range of electronic systems and software
- You have worked in a similar role and are familiar with a range of mortgage lenders and their requirements.
To apply for this position, please in the first instance forward your CV and a covering message confirming why this role is of interest to you either through this portal or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org