Lender Liaison Co-ordinator
- Job reference
- Barnsley, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- Administration & underwriting jobs / Mortgage jobs / Other jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Manage relationships with lenders on Knowledge Bank
- Assist with content management with regular reviews for accuracy and consistancy
- Ensuring that the Packagers and Master Brokers details remain relevant and correct
- Setting up new lenders on Knowledge Bank
- Communicate new/changes to criteria categories to lenders
- General management and development of the lender proposition
This is an exciting time to join a vibrant and innovative company making a positive change to the intermediary mortgage market and grow with us.
We are changing the way that brokers and lenders work together to create a more efficient environment which benefits all parties, not least the customer.
Having only officially launched in September 2016, we have already been nominated for 3 awards within the industry for innovation and best use of technology.
Optional of contributory pension scheme and subsidised health insurance. 24 days holiday per year + stats. A great working environment with a friendly team based in modern offices with car parking and close to public transport links.
Personality requirements and skills
Previous experience of working within the industry either for a lender or as a broker would be a distinct advantage. The ideal candidate will be extremely organised and a great communicator. Experience of managing business to business relationships would be preferable but not essential as this will be an easy transition for the right candidate. A methodical approach is essential given the nature of the work involved.