Are you interested in joining an award winning company with plenty of opportunities for personal development and lots of fun along the way? Find out a bit more about what we do and the vacancies we currently have.
Position: Trainee Mortgage & Protection Advisor
Location: Bath, South West
Salary: £20,000 basic with potential to increase. Plus bonus: on target earnings = £45,000+ (earnings are uncapped)
Benefits: Employee Pension Scheme, Permanent Health Insurance, Childcare Vouchers.
What you will expect from our client:
- Lots of quality enquiries
- Full training including industry exams
- An excellent level of sales and post-sales support
- Award-winning technology
- Unbeatable market knowledge and exclusive mortgage deals not available elsewhere
- Credibility of the most quoted mortgage broker in the national press
What our client expects from you:
- Motivation and drive to succeed in a sales environment
- Desire to provide the highest standard of advice and service to your clients
- Eagerness to join and be a part of a dynamic, fast-growing company
- The academic ability to pass challenging industry exams
- Previous sales experience welcomed
Purpose of the Role
To generate consistently a high level of quality activity from leads to achieve agreed performance targets and meet the mortgage, protection and investment needs of our clients.
- Generate a consistently high level of quality activity with sufficient clients to meet and/or exceed agreed activity targets.
- To gather all appropriate information so that the most suitable financial advice can be provided to the customer and evidenced in accordance with the company's sales process.
- To exercise such customer care and consideration that ensures that business sold remains persistent in accordance with at least the companies agreed performance standards.
- To fully and properly document the call(s) so as to achieve or exceed the company's performance standards for case acceptance rates.
- To follow up existing clients of the Company with a view to providing appropriate advice during the lifetime of the product(s) previously supplied to them and/or with a view to the provision of further products and/or services where appropriate.
- To work towards Mortgage & Protection Adviser status by achieving required monitored calls (as stated in T&C scheme) and obtaining full CeMAP (CeMAP 1,2 & 3).
- To undertake any other task as required from time to time including administrative or sales related duties.
Hold a minimum of 5 GCSEs including English and Maths along with 2 A Levels or the equivalent. A Degree qualification is preferred and some sales experience is desirable but neither are essential.
We look forward to receiving your CV.