Regional Account Manager
- Job reference
- Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- IFA jobs / Legal Service Jobs / Other jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Intermediary Channel within Golden Charter is seeking to appoint a Business to Business field sales professional to deliver and develop targeted new business through new relationships with a range of third parties including Will Writers and Independent Financial Advisors and from our existing intermediaries across South West England.
Based from home, you will prioritise partner prospecting and be responsible for developing relationships with Intermediary partners to maximise sales of our Prepaid Funeral Plans and Legal Services products.
We seek motivated, energetic and ambitious business professionals who possess a strong desire to over achieve and a commitment to providing high quality service. The successful applicant will be tenacious, self-motivated, target driven with a burning desire to succeed.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to earn OTE of £45-£55k
If you have worked in a Business to Business field sales role and are looking for an opportunity to develop your skills and career this could well be the perfect role.
Financial Services experience is desirable but not essential; we are above all looking for someone who is driven by success.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Use own initiative to identify and convert all new sales opportunities within area
- Ability to work to and exceed all KPIs, monthly and annual sales target
- Delivering excellent customer satisfaction
- Willingness to maintain and proactively broaden skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Conduct face to face presentations to promote the Golden Charter proposition and persuade intermediaries to sell Golden Charter’s funeral plans and legal services.
- Strong consulting, influencing and negotiation skills (preferably gained within the Financial Services sector)
- Have the ability and drive to use your own initiative and to generate referrals
- Strong hunger and desire to succeed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage own workload
- Excellent organisational skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
Experience should ideally be gained from a B2B environment
Location: Home based, but must be willing to travel and show flexibility with territory to be covered.
Salary: £35,000, OTE £45-£55,000
Benefits: Company car/car allowance, pension contribution, free life insurance, fantastic career opportunities