Broker Sales Adviser
- Job reference
- Hornchurch, Essex, United Kingdom
- Start date
- To be arranged
- IFA jobs / Mortgage jobs / Other jobs
- Contract type(s)
- Full time
- Date posted
Description, duties, responsibilities
Connect Intermediaries is a leading business that offers expertise across the full spectrum of Mortgage services including Residential, Buy to Let, Commercial, Expat, Equity Release and Foreign National Mortgages. We are a business that have continued to grow year on year since our inception in 1998. With a friendly and successful environment, we are looking to welcome a new Broker Sales Adviser to the team.
You will be responsible for providing support to our network of brokers and a team of internal advisers by placing or packaging their client’s applications.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Providing a consistently high level of service
- Research and analysis of the lenders criteria
- Handling of communication between our brokers and the lenders
- Being proactive with brokers to gain their business
- Processing and following up enquires from our broker network
Connect Intermediaries has consistently grown year on year and is looking for someone to join the business with the same passion for delivering exceptional customer service as the rest of the team.
We are seeking someone that can demonstrate
- Prior experience in a mortgage or placement role
- Experience of working with Intermediaries.
- A motivated character who wants to provide exceptional customer service
- A hunger to learn and progress
With further growth planned this is a perfect time to be joining such a thriving business. If you like the sound of this opportunity and feel you have the necessary experience, don’t leave it for someone else. Apply now and talk to us to find out more!
In addition to the basic salary, the company offers an on target bonus scheme, enhanced holidays increasing with service and a pension scheme.
Personality requirements and skills
The ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of the FCA and of mortgages and idealy have experience in Financial Services with mortgages in particular. The possession of a CeMAP/MAQ qualification will also be of benefit.
Proficient in Microsoft Office and strong IT skills
Mortgage/Financial Services background
Attention to detail
To apply for this position, please submit an application via this website ensuring you include your CV and reasons why you are interested in this position and feel you are suitable for the role.
Alternatively, please send the above directly to:
Colin Hibberd - Sales Manager